0

Da Vinci's Occhiovita Immagine

Posted by Unknown on 12:52 PM
Thank you Mashable for this awesome article about Da Vinci's Occhiovita Immagine (Eye Life Picture) and it's creepy similarity to Google Glass.

Davinci-occhiovita-immagine
While the 8,000 or so winners wait for instructions from Google on what our next steps are (I'm keep fantasizing about some Amazing Race quest, but I have a feeling it's going to be basically--go to NYC, hand over $1,500, and, um, thanks), I'm curious as to what you'd do if you had Glass (or could borrow mine). Drop me a comment and let me know; maybe I'll letcha try it out!

PS: The waiting list is quickly growing for people who would like to 'just stop by to catch up' (of course once I have Glass that is).






0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Glass in Class All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.